Our site may contain links to and from other websites, and if you follow a link to any of these websites, you do that at your own discretion and responsibility. Please note that these websites will have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Please check their privacy policies before you submit any personal information to those websites.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. We may additionally collect information about how you access our services, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet.
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that they have given you their personal information and that they have agreed to us using their personal information as set out in this document. If you give us sensitive information about yourself or others, you agree (and confirm that the relevant person the information is about has agreed) to us processing this information in the way set out in this document.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To personalize your experience - Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider's database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Our payment gateway provider is Sage Pay, and your details are collected securely using 128 bit SSL technology.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your web browser that enables the sites or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. Cookies will not be installed, only if you allow.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can use this tool to change your cookie settings. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.